Friday 18 May 2012

G'day Mate

Aussie Colour Mate Shampoo, Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstruction
Deep Conditioner, Aussie Miracle Colour Insurance Leave-in Conditioner.
Now I have to thank my Nan for these products! I have heard mixed reviews about Aussie products before so I have never given them a go! 


I am quite really fussy about what products I use on my hair! I love Tigi, as I have mentioned before, and Charles Worthington, which is what I have been using recently. However my hair has been feeling like it needed a bit of TLC! But I do go and get it coloured every 6-8 weeks so it does need looking after! 


Anyway I noticed my Nan had the Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Leave in Conditioner and it smelt amazing!! So I used some & my hair hasn't felt that soft in ages even after blow drying! So I decided to go out & buy some products I got a couple of the colour mate ones as I have coloured hair (which have extracts of peach in- you could eat your hair afterwards- smells amazing!!)and the reconstruction conditioner for all those split ends us women have! (we are all guilty of over-using the straighteners) 


So far my hair has been perfect! I understand everyone's hair is different but I can't fault it as of yet! I have quite thick hair but not massively & it doesn't make my hair go greasy or frizzy. So if you are looking for a change of product that just smells amazing go get yourself some of this I would definitely recommend! 


//If you decide to go get some please let me know what you think // I would love to hear from you :-) // 

No comments:

Post a Comment