Sunday 4 March 2012

Super Soft Hands

Sorry I haven't blogged over the last couple of days.. Been bed-ridden with the flu as many people I know have! But on the mend now so I thought I would do a new post as I haven't in a few days! 

To carry on with the  Springtime theme I thought today I'd blog about one of my favourite 'spa-type' products. I don't use this product all the time but when I do it is just amazing! It is the No.7 Revitalising Hand Saviour and it does exactly what it says on the tin! It is perfect if you have really dry or rough hands, or if you just want to give them a little pampering. So it is absolutely perfect for using after the cold winter months to give your hands a little TLC. And it lasts a really long time! I don't use mine every day, in fact I probably only use it once a week, and you only need to use a tiny bit. The way it works is that it exfoliates the hands, but you use it whilst the hands are dry so it gets all the old bits of skin off, then once you rinse it away it leaves them moisturised and baby soft! Gorgeous or what! I so recommend it! 
// Little hint.. // It's a perfect treat for Mother's Day (18th March) // Shhhhh ;-) //
x

No comments:

Post a Comment